November 17, 2015

MS Stitching Update

Hi everyone!  Long time no posting... and long time no MS stitching!  But finally I have something to show you...

I have just looked back over the blog posts and noticed that the last time I posted on this blog was February 2015.... oh my goodness - I am hanging my head in shame!!

So who wants to see what MS stitching I have been doing over the last few months?

First up of course was the "Send a Smile" Exchange that I sent to Angel.  Link to Angel's post is here...


(Unfortunately I am yet to receive my exchange piece that Lentochka sent to me... given the length of time since it was posted I suspect it has been well and truly lost in mail - oh well these things happen)

While I have a couple of MS design in my stitching basket at the moment I haven't been very good at stitching on them....

Update below:

Spring Bouquet - last stitched on in April 2015


Merry Christmas Kitty (free kit) - last stitched on in July 2015


Trio of Christmas Mice (Free Kit) - finished in November 2015 (yippee!!)


As I said, not a lot of MS stitching done this year but at least I do have some finishes!!!  Hopefully next year will be a better year for MS stitching.


Til next time, happy stitching!
Hugs xx

5 comments:

Lauren M said...

Great progress!

Happy you are back :)

Preeti said...

Cute projects!! :) I don't have any MSherry chart in progress right now. I should start one.

Olimpia said...

Hi sweetie,

The gift to Angel is very cute, as everything you do.

I hope you receive your parcel very soon, at least before xmas!

Everything you do is very beauty, but, this time the trio is my favorite.

XOXO

Angel said...

Yes, everything is very cute.
I am a lucky girl to receive such sweet gifts from you!

♥ Nia said...

All so cute!! I love those 3 little guys =)
As soon as I started to read this post, I wrote an email to Lentochka. I will let you know if she has any info about the parcel, if she can send another to replace... the first one probably got lost by now =/
Sorry I haven't been on top of this as I should... I will try to solve soon!!! Sorry sweetie..
Huge hugs to you!!